We raised a $2.75 million seed round to build Arrows
We believe customer onboarding is the most important stage of the customer lifecycle, and far too many companies underinvest at this stage. If you onboard your customers better and faster, then they’ll be happier and will stick around longer. It’s as simple as that.
Previously, we did one call with a new customer and sent them on their way,” said Elliott Garms, CEO of humanpredictions.io . “With Arrows, we rebuilt our customer onboarding processes and immediately reduced average onboarding time by more than half, while also increasing our annual retention by 23%.
From the beginning of Arrows, our plan was to fully self-fund the business as long as possible. But as we got deeper into the customer onboarding market and started to understand more what people wanted, it became obvious that we had to raise money to help Arrows succeed at a much bigger level.
So that’s why today we’re announcing we’ve raised $2.75 million in seed funding from Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture firm, and 47 angel investors (listed below). We couldn’t be more excited about having all of these amazing friends of ours make a bet on us, and we’re excited to show them what we have in mind.
We know recurring revenue comes after recurring impact…" said Mariano Suarez-Battan (CEO of Mural.co and one of our angel investors). "Arrows helps you with recurring onboarding.
In relatedly exciting news, we’ve also been growing the Arrows team!
- Cullen Wilson joined us a few weeks ago to run product design and help take Arrows to the next level.
- Shareil Nariman will join us in July bringing 10 years of onboarding expertise to help Arrows customers succeed.
- Kimberly Hacker is also joining in July to help us build and expand our sales and operations functions.
Next, we’re hiring a couple Ruby on Rails programmers. Know someone that might be interested? Send them here: arrows.to/jobs
Thank you again to our Friends of Arrows for making this happen:
- Jeff Lawson (CEO of Twilio)
- Jason Goldman (former Chief Digital Officer at The White House; former VP of Product at Twitter)
- Glenn Otis Brown (former Chief Digital Officer at Obama Foundation)
- Justyn Howard (CEO of Sprout Social)
- Ryan Barretto (President of Sprout Social)
- Jason Warner (CTO of Github)
- Jeetu Patel (SVP & GM, Security and Collaboration Division at Cisco)
- Mike Park (VP of Product at Twitter)
- Mariano Suarez-Battan (CEO of Mural)
- Joshua Schachter (founder of Delicious)
- Soleio Cuervo (led early design at Facebook, Messenger, Dropbox)
- Michael Pryor (CEO of Trello)
- John Curtius (investor at Tiger Global)
- Andrej Henkler (Leblon Capital)
- Adam Wiggins (Co-founder of Heroku)
- Brian Luerssen (CEO of Draftbit)
- Armando Biondi (CEO of Breadcrumbs)
- Andrew Benton (COO of ngrok)
- David Boskovic (CEO of Flatfile)
- Paul Ford (Co-founder of Postlight)
- Walter Chen (Co-founder of Sacra; Founder of Animalz)
- Hiten Shah (CEO of Nira; Co-founder of CrazyEgg and KissMetrics)
- Haley Bryant (COO of Animalz)
- Ruben Gamez (Founder of Docsketch and Bidsketch)
- Iheanyi Ekechukwu (engineer at Planetscale; formerly GitHub, DigitalOcean)
- Sara Chipps (Founder of Jewelbots; Engineering/Product at LinkedIn, StackOverflow)
- Amadea Choplin (COO of Pex)
- Majd Taby (CEO of Darkroom)
- Matt Wensing (Founder of Summit)
- Mark Bertrand (Head of product at Fable)
- Ryan Burke (Head of product design at Bay1)
- Andrew Zarick (Partnerships lead at Verizon 5G Labs)
- Ablorde Ashigbi (CEO of 4Degrees)
- Ryan Dawidjan (CEO of Riff)
- Parteek Saran (Founder of Uno)
- Kunal Tandon (Partner of El Cap Holdings)
- Stewart Bradley (Partner of El Cap Holdings)
- Tanner Doss (COO of El Cap Holdings)
- Mir Anwar (Co-founder of Journ Beauty and Karachi.studio)
- Courtney Guertin (CTO of Ease)
- Andy Blechman (Co-founder of Bottle)
- Will Schreiber (Co-founder of Bottle)
- Justin Duke (Founder of Buttondown; engineer at Stripe)
- Behzod Sirjani (Founder of Yet Another Studio; former UX researcher at Slack, Facebook)
- Ned Dwyer (CEO of Great Question)
- Shahruz Shaukut (former CTO of SuperDeluxe)
- Alex Baldwin (Founder of Simple Casual)
- Kristen Pavle (Co-founder of 👀🤫)
- Dave Gorum (Co-founder of 👀🤫)
- Josh Peek (Former engineer at Github, Basecamp)
- Plus, our parents put a little bit in too. 🥳