Steal this automated workflow to quickly identify the “health” of your accounts in HubSpot.
Love them or hate them, “health scores” are one of the most common requests I hear from teams considering running customer success in HubSpot.
However you calculate yours, knowing the action you need to take to ensure your customers are successful is the real value.
Once you have a health score calculated, we can use a workflow to make it easier for our team to visualize who to prioritize AND loop them in when a score changes and they might need to take action.
1. Trigger this workflow when the “Health Score” property “Is Known”. When re-enrollment is turned on this will trigger anytime the value is updated.
2. Add an IF/THEN action to branch the workflow based on the value of our “Health Score” property:
3. For each branch set the value of the dropdown property “Account Health” to 🟩 or 🟨 or 🟥
4. Then add another IF/THEN action to check if the new score is in the same score category as the previous one.
5. Copy the value of the newly updated “Health Score” property into the “Previous Health Score” property for comparison next time.
Optional: Add additional actions that you want to take when a customer has newly moved into a “Health Score” Category
Bonus: Add your “Account Health” 🟩🟨🟥 to the customer records shown in your pipelines and dashboards.
Increasing the quality of the signals your team can use to proactively identify and engage accounts that need attention means they can spend more time in higher leverage ways.
Health scores might not be perfect, but having directional data about the status of an account is a great place to start.
Explore easy-to-setup templates to kickstart your onboarding process in no time.Browse templates