But things sometimes get a little more complicated when there are multiple calls involved with different people on your team.
Here's a simple way to automatically populate the correct HubSpot meeting link into different tasks in your Arrows plan.
1. Create a HubSpot meeting link for each meeting type involved in your onboarding process
You'll want these set up for each of your onboarding team members that will be using their calendar links in Arrows plans.
2. Create deal or ticket properties for each meeting type involved in your onboarding process
HUBSPOT WORKFLOW SETUP:
1. Trigger the deal or ticket based workflow when the deal or ticket owner property is known
In this example, we'll use tickets.
2. Create a branch action for each CSM based on the ticket owner property
3. Set the property value for each CSM and meeting type
Paste the URL from each CSM's meeting link into each property you created
ARROWS TASK SETUP:
1. In an Arrows plan or template, create an Arrows task using the Meeting task type
2. Select HubSpot as the meeting app
3. In your Arrows plan or template, click on Settings > Attributes, then find the meeting link property you created, and copy and paste it into the "Paste a link to your meeting booking page" field in the Arrows task
4. You're all set! Now you can follow the same steps for any other meeting task in your Arrows plans or templates