Download a free Customer Success Plan Template
We hear the onboarding and customer success challenges facing our customers every day, so we've put together a complete starter kit of templates for building an effective onboarding and success program.
- Building a success plan with customers
- Engaging customers via email
- Hiring and empowering your team
What you get inside the customer success template starter kit
Customer Success Plan Template
There’s all sorts of terms you’ll come across (implementation, enablement, onboarding, success planning) for getting customers up and running successfully in a high-touch manner, all with the same goal of getting a customer to value within your product.
In this ready to use customer success plan template (available as Excel and Google Sheets), we've included:
- The Success Plan Template which gets you on the same page as the customer, and gets mutual buy-in from them.
- The Implementation Template which provides the nuts and bolts steps that need to happen for a customer to be up and running.
11 Ready to Send Onboarding Email Templates
These onboarding email templates have you covered throughout your customers journey: From welcome, to introducing your success plan, to getting customers back on track when they get stuck.
Use these fill-in-the-blanks templates to master customer engagement AND drive better outcomes from your inbox.
- Copy-paste-send. Onboarding emails tried and tested with thousands of customers to increase engagement.
- Fill in the blanks. These ready-to-send templates will help you avoid common pitfalls and frame your messages to drive action.
- Customize and iterate. Use these templates as a solid foundation for your own messaging and personal touches.
Hiring & Interview Templates For Customer Success Roles
This is the guide you’ll need to build your customer success and onboarding team (aka what happens after you’ve been running the program too successfully yourself and are underwater).
Understanding Your CS Needs & Who To Hire
- Understand what type of customer success role you’ll need for your team along with several interview exercises and take-home assignments you can use to gauge your candidate’s overall fit for a customer success role.
Interview Questions for Hiring CSM's & Success Leaders
- Everything you need to evaluate your candidate’s ability to do the job, from interview questions to role-play exercises and take-home assignments. We’ve but together a list of the key skills that you’ll want to assess along with excercises to get a clear understanding of those skills in practice.
Your New Customer Success Manager’s First 90 Days
- This 30-60-90 day onboarding plan will ensure your newly hired CSM is setup for success and empowered to start driving your customers towards unlocking the value of your product or service.
“Let's face it: companies spend a ton of money to acquire customers. But without an effective onboarding and success program, those customers and all that revenue will be gone a lot sooner than you expect. Customer success is about keeping existing customers and growing their average spend so your business scales faster.”
Download your free customer success plan templates
We can’t wait to share our starter kit for building an effective onboarding and success program with you.
Trusted by go-to-market teams of all sizes